Who We Are and What We Do
The Holy Trinity Visitation Ministry is a new and thriving part of the life of Holy Trinity Church and exists to offer the love of Christ and Christian compassion to all those in need. The dedicated volunteers that comprise the various Visitation Ministry teams offer a variety of activities.
- Our Visitation Team visits those in our church family who are in the hospital, a rehab center, a personal care home or in their own home.
- Our Greetings Team mails greeting cards and makes regular phone calls to those who are homebound.
- Our Meals Team prepares and delivers small meals such as soup to those who may be recently discharged from the hospital or to family caregivers who have loved ones under the care of a hospice agency.
- Our Prayer Team meets twice a month at the church to offer prayers for those who may be sick, homebound, or grieving loss.
- Our Small Gifts Team design and create gifts of love for the homebound.
Have A Loved One In Need?
Want To Help?
If you are interested in participating on the Visitation Ministry Team, then please contact Amy as well. We are always looking for new team members. Thank you and God's blessings be with you!
Bear one another's burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ.